Latest tracks + videos (archive)

Trying some time stretch/gating techniques with the morphagene and one of my favorite james blake tracks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First exploration with a new module that I’m really gelling with, the 4MS SWN (Spherical Wavetable Navigator). Recorded one-shot yesterday.

It’s basically just the SWN all patched up and fed through lotsa modulated reverb, plus all kinds of other tricky filter/LFO/FX stuff going on.

2 Likes

From the with winter archives. Mangrove sequenced by grids with a bunch of other goodies, passed through clouds looping delay to be frozen.

3 Likes

Track-a-day challenge #4: Bone Salesman. Based on a true story.
Featuring d0 as pitch-shifting delay.

EDIT: Mellow variation on the patch above. Especially proud of the tablas.

2 Likes

hahaah of course :slight_smile: it’s an island of all of us

a track from my upcoming album with vocalist theo bleckmann.

on this piece, i used the looping system i developed around the monome grid and organelle to asynchronously loop fender rhodes, 0-coast, and contact mic’ed objects.

limited vinyl edition of 150 available for pre-order, album out on june 21.

4 Likes

New live set up on my bandcamp

5 Likes

115.4bpm jam on Elektron Digitakt
Record on Zoom H6

1 Like

I think ive found the first thing i want to flesh out into a track. Its still pretty minimal but i think that works here. Its mostly noodling of the Prism, but its got good bones.

2 Likes
4 Likes

really like the visual style of orca, would be cool to play with the midi stream on a device as well, like hold or mute notes etc.

here are two of my recent improvs, a dubious dubby thing,

and some efforts to kill the op-1.

the last one needs some editing, but then again…

3 Likes

took the modular out to the mountains in Malibu CA and this time remembered to bring the IEC cable.

4 Likes

A little 4 track EP for free, just because. Made from a few old live improvisations https://ikjoyce.bandcamp.com/album/submerged

License to Kill, Slappers Only
Re-purposing my previous patch for my track-a-day challenge #6.

stumbled into this purposelessly repatching my cs-l. ended up throwing some a4 into the mix. runs through an oto bam.

2 Likes

My latest Marbles based semi generative patch.

Mixed live with my new BAM (which lives up to the hype and then some :heart::rainbow::sparkles:)

7 Likes

I’ve spent the last little while building a 104HP skiff to use mainly with MLR & other Norns scripts. Last night was my first jam with the completed skiff and making use of Kria & MLR simultaneously thanks to the monome switch.
Three sisters FM’d by Just Friends identity covers the bass drone. JF’s 5N & 6N are being opened by occasional slow MATHS envelopes on the L & R channels and the main part that comes in later is the Intellijel Plonk which is also mangled 6 different ways via MLR (& creates the “bed” of the track)
All of this goes through a less than healthy dose of Strymon Volante & OTO BAM :heart:

Modular Grid (w/ 64 grid & Norns):

Track:

4 Likes

Beautiful track!

I’m thinking about adding a Marbles to my rack for when I’m too lazy to set up probabilities in Kria. DAMN BAM is nice :heart:

1 Like

some radigue worship

three sisters as a voice, eventually bringing in mutable stages in harmonic osc mode. all thru bam oto for some extra juice.

3 Likes

New music

Dreaming - moving through a landscape of stories

(All made with the rather excellent new @bitwig grid which I’m quite taken with now I’ve gotten to know it better)

3 Likes