Latest tracks + videos (archive)

Hey thanks! I have both, and I’d say the OP-Z is a little more fun and creative overall (although the Deluge is probably more powerful overall). So I think the OP-Z is the right call!

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I don’t think they are ever “just” a cat, they can be such characters and a significant part of the family, so you shouldn’t feel embarrassed about grieving for them. It’s been more than 18 months since my old boy Gus went, and I still think about him most days. The grief gets easier with time.

1 Like

An ambient meditation using Skulpt & the Otis script from @Justmat

3 Likes

Corners grids app is amazing

1 Like

Cats…I dearly miss them all…three are still alive…on the other side of this planet…I imagine them dancing to this…

"Neko No Nioi”, or “猫の匂い”, is Japanese for “Smell of cat” or “Cat smell”.

Link is now for a new mix.

1 Like

Playing with Orca @ Algomech 2019.

9 Likes

First time I’ve posted a full track on the YouTube’s…

3 Likes

Recent live performance for Jambé Taiko and various electronics:

2 Likes

a track from a couple of months ago taken from a live set where everyone was wearing headphones

1 Like

Sine wave only for experimental music composition :

4 Likes

It’s been a long time coming, but here’s the first self release with my new artist name.
It’s a sort of goodbye. Since I started working on these I left London to go back to my roots.
It’s also a hello. To all the friends I’ve met since I started this journey, everything I learned and everything that’s to come.

(for the more technologically keen, this is made with some modular samples, maxmsp and ableton).

2 Likes

Martin Howse’s very uncontrollable yet highly playable Micro BlackDeath synth goes well with nitro2k0’s 100% random ‘Gradual Decline’ Gameboy rom :slight_smile:

Raw improvisation treated with a couple of esoteric convolution impulses in Reaper. Partly recorded to get over my phobia of (a) stereo panning and (b) reverb

hmm i still chickened out of panning them very far

1 Like

3 Likes

Souvenirs of the last week live session at Jangala Shop, Liège, Belgium.
Warning: Houseplants !

8 Likes

Learning how to code grid into Max!

I’m sorry not to have replied sooner; I visit Lines irregularly. Thanks for the message. I got the masters back for that album in March 2018, so it’s already been a while by now since Tiger went. Life goes on and it’s much easier now!

1 Like

Had a spout of inspiration from @alanza, @voidstar and @soggybag in the “exercises, practicing, rehearsing” thread and decided to dive into some live looping with morphagene while using my recently neglected uO_c for some ambient fun.

3 Likes

My latest album in a trio Cukier (that’s Polish for sugar): drums, clarinets, and me (Eurorack + Tetrax). Enjoy.

2 Likes

2 Likes