Latest tracks + videos (archive)

Hey There,
I have a new record to share that I just released on Bandcamp:

It features a bunch of moody compositions made mostly with modular synth and some guitar. Everything was recorded live, with minimal editing over the course of the last 6 months.
Cheers!

2 Likes

I recently took delivery of an ekalimba. Here are a couple of videos of me noodling about as I get my footing playing it.

with norns:

with eurorack:

3 Likes

Hi !
A new piece for my Shared Mutable System.

Uploaded new tracks on bandcamp, about exploring the generative sequencer, harmonic oscillator, minimalism, panoramic delay, drone, hypnotic noise, modular synth, giga reverb, and repetition but not ‘repetitive’.

1 Like

My live modular solo opening for Duet for Theremin and Lap Steel. Features Lyra 8, ER-301, Panharmonium, and Geiger Counter.

https://soundcloud.com/romjay/romjay-live-at-the-playground-11-sep-19

1 Like

i have been getting into electronic music and more intentional composition through my new op-1, and this is the first “complete thought” that i have realized with it in the first few weeks.

1 Like

I had to exorcise some inner demons by recording some Techno and IDM type of music.

Lyra 8 Drone:

3 Likes

Recording from a live performance on Wednesday. All performed on a 12U modular, some prep for the first piece, the second was completely improvised. Got great feedback, so was really buzzing :slight_smile:

Main issue with performing is still monitoring, always hard to hear all the parts, which is critical when it’s being mixed live. Well, onto the next one!!

2 Likes

More computer textures from august.

114.2 BPM

Elektron Digitakt Jam
record on Zoom H6

Here’s a Lines collaboration! @lyckland made a great album and asked for remixes over here (Request for remixes); I put together a live hardware setup to handle the remix and quickly ventured into new and weird territory with it. Take a listen!

3 Likes

I am – of course – biased… but MAN this is a fun watch.

And now I need an Octatrack… great…

1 Like

The Rytm also handles samples quite well! (But yeah, the Octatrack is a lot of fun.)

2 Likes

hey everyone! been reading for a little while, but first post here

here’s a collection of (most of) the patches I’ve made over my first couple months with my modular, along with some insights I gained from them in the form of notes

mostly a reflection, but thought others might be interested- or at least amused :cowboy_hat_face:

https://vimeo.com/361718284

3 Likes

This is fantastic! I’ve come super close to pulling the trigger on the Octatrack a few times, and this is not helping.

It’s a pretty great solution to adding samples to your music. Lots of limitations, but for the most part, those limitations are inspiring rather than frustrating. And thanks!

Hi there,
I recently got back on making music after many years and made a debut album as Ghost In Translation.

This album can be downloaded for free or you can pay what you want if you feel like it from Bandcamp:

I hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

New miniature which is a dark sequel to a previous entry. Please note, this contains some potentially disturbing imagery.

https://vimeo.com/362136960

1 Like

admin notice: due to server load issues, this topic has been archived and split. the discussion is continued in latest tracks + videos. please share your tunes in the new topic!

2 Likes