Latest tracks + videos (archive)

Recorded and filmed a patch some days ago. My first video on youtube. I have a lot to learn, but I think this came out decent. Have to experiment some more with the lights.
Found some vocal samples from an old project I did and fed them through the Morphagene. That module just never cease to amaze me. So much fun.

Some more details in the video description. Be gentle!

6 Likes

Really lovely. Feels like I’m listening to grapefruit bubblebath

first experiments with pd programming on the organelle, used as midi looper to drive 0-coast.

6 Likes

Recording of my latest live set from last weekend at Dampfzentrale - Bern, Switzerland:

8 Likes

One of my latest. Pittsburgh Modular SV-1. Moog Model 15 and Nave on an iPad. Thanks for the ears.

2 Likes

asynchronous event looper programmed in pd for organelle.

1 Like

This is brilliant! 20 characters

1 Like

Another episode of Lunch Breaks.

Cheers!

A little re:mix + modular improvisation I did.

5 Likes

uploaded a new video yesterday waiting for w/

just type and mangrove + space echo inspired by a snowy first day of spring

17 Likes

Damn, that was nice. Is that Just Type doing the chord-ish stuff? That space echo is just gorgeous…

New sounds.

2 Likes
15 Likes

thanks for watching. i enjoyed your video as well; great sounds and use of space.

yep, chords are just friends via teletype. i made a simple scene based on chord mode in the new plaits module from mutable instruments (don’t own one but inferred based on reading the manual).

an lfo into the txi is determining the chord quality. the teletype param knob is manually adjusted by me to change how voices are allocated (ie doubling root + 3rd, full 4 note voicing etc). kria into teletype input changes root of the chord.

3 Likes

Ah, nice! Creative use of a manual I must say. Sounds really great! Totally enjoyed that.

I’m pretty much set on getting a Just Friends as my next module. Super intrigued by Teletype as well. Can’t just quite wrap my head around it…

And thank you!

1 Like

post the scene! post the scene! 20 characters!

2 Likes

literally my first ansible patch.

Just finished writing a new firmware for a DIY module I made. It was snowing, which seemed fitting for a module called AudioFreeze, so thought I’d make a little video.

6 Likes

this is SO good, you make it look easy. thanks!

1 Like