Latest tracks + videos

Explore organ sounds with Mutable Instruments Plaits as only sound source for create drone experimental music

3 Likes

some otis + pianoteq improv. trying to stop lingering on complex ableton projects and get more comfortable improvising.

3 Likes

I’m STUNNED by this ferociously beautiful sound! :flushed:
(the recording/video places me right in the space, too)
Thank you for sharing the blessing of your talent here :pray:
:raised_hands: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands:

made this to pull a short excerpt from as an audition piece but ended up liking the full recording. I’m loving the sensel morph, it’s not perfect but can be very expressive. audio is from vcv rack.

2 Likes

so so very beautiful :orange_heart: what mode/tuning system are you in?

1 Like

Is it uncouth to say that I fucking love this song that I made? I hope there is a word somewhere that encompasses that feeling of artistic output aligning with vision. That is what I would name this one.

Sound sources are Serge PCO & Buchla Easel Command. They are sequencing themselves, and their respective sequencers are being driven by the Pyramid.

I think a revelation moment that I had that made this particular song click for me on the Serge side was sequencing each oscillator envelope differently, even those the note changes are bound to each other.

Another lines-worthy note is that I’m incorporating Oooooo for some super simple looping at the very end. Looking forward to diving into this more.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s my latest track. It’s trying to be energetic and laid back, rhythmic and melodic, two parts with a short transition. As usual sequenced from teletype, lots of er-301 in this one, full patch notes in description on youtube. Hope you dig it!

5 Likes

Notes: DistingEx chords, Sinc Iter bass, Nerdseq drum sounds and main sequencer, first melody is Plaits, second melody is Volca Modular running its own sequence, ER-301 for intermittent recording into a 3 second buffer for auto live looping and mangling. Stereo out recorded into ER-301 recorder.

5 Likes

Thank you so much Marcu, it’s the makam system. Not specifically in a mode though. I am transposing hicaz makam in every possible way and also interchanging from differend modes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

beautiful setup and sounds! pairing a mono serge style voice with a looper is a always a great combo.

1 Like

so a comp on C.I.A. Records was released recently.
this is a comp for an influential punk band called REALLY RED (1979-1985).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Really_Red
(also an old favourite of Jello Biafra’s)

Astrogenic Hallucinauting had the honor of adding some noiz.
[the track features a horde of @Justmat’s MANGL.]
here’s a link to the noiz:

here is another link to the full comp:

2 Likes

Made as a trailer for a live set coming up this weekend, I quite like the restrictions imposed by keeping the video to one minute for an Instagram post.

Testing my golden RE-303 through a Norns running Pedalboard. Even without a BD the 303 sings in my ears.

1 Like

Just released the music video for my latest single. It was an absolutely huge job to make - the whole thing was modelled, textured and rendered with 3dsMAX and Vray. I spent many lockdown evenings working on this!

‘Television’ exists in 1980s America amidst a satanic moral panic. It plays on the belief, found in Pastor Gary Greenwald’s​ "Deception of a Generation"​, that Saturday-morning cartoons like He-Man were turning children to Satan and the occult. The song has a strong sense of place: the lyrics describe blue light from a ​He-Man sequence being cast from the cathode rays of an old television to a bowl of Lucky Charms. I wanted to create the song’s entire environment with a video and figured 3D modelling was the best way to do it.

5 Likes

Well done! Congrats!!!

a quick getaway session.

6 Likes

Honored to be featured on this great compilation from Brazilian label ATMO
dropped on BC today

2 Likes

A soundscape for changing seasons, cooling temperatures and greying skies using the 0-Coast, Morphagene and Lyra-8

1 Like

Part 44 of an ongoing project where we produce one track per day for 100 consecutive days.
This is three layers of 0-coast with a little help from friends (0-ctrl, Crow, Qpas, Morpha, Mimeophon and FXAid)

1 Like