Latest tracks + videos

The new compilation by several Arcologists is out!
Brought to you by @Irving via Good Glass Records
and of course…all of this was possible through @tyleretters code manipulation!
:stuck_out_tongue:
GO CHECK OUT THE NOIZ:

6 Likes

yeah YT killed the mix completely, so will release on my bandcamp as soon as possible. Thank You for the feedback and kind words :slight_smile:

1 Like

listened to the compilation last night and loved it. its somehow stays extremely spontaneous and dynamic without being chaotic (the sweet spot for me :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Fun with euclidigons and awake on norms

4 Likes

I was super lucky and managed to score a Karp 2600 FS in the second run!

Here’s my first ambient improv with it running in to the Cocoquantus which is doing some “generativeish” looping. They cross patch VERY well :black_heart:

7 Likes

It’s raining everyday, so I spend my days inside messing with Noton.

4 Likes

dubby-rinsed-out sweetness in a mellow mood:

…and ‘bendy metal’ :metal:

1 Like

Music Experiment with Plant, Touch Sensor Device, and Modular Synth in VCV Rack

1 Like

Something chilled out using a microfreak, G&L telecaster, and variety of patterned delays from a strymon timeline.

3 Likes

Just released a collaborative album with a fellow cellist.
Video made with touchdesigner by my friend Maotik (Mathieu le Sourd)
a generative system made of circles moving with the sound waves of the cello in the piece.
In this work, he used a lot of randomness in order to create unexpected variation of movements and colors making it more organic and fitting better with natural sounds.
full album here: ffm.to/maartenvossebastianplano

6 Likes

I’m developing a habit of entertaining myself with norms and OP-Z while watching streaming content. This weekend the Driving the Human festival by ZKM.

And some bass music

1 Like

I recently got my first grid :slight_smile:

6 Likes
2 Likes

those spoken samples are so good together

1 Like

thanks!
me and laura :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Modules Challenge : Mutable Instruments Marbles, Plaits, Clouds
for create drone music experiment

2 Likes

Did a wonky cover of my favourite piece of music in a videogame.

Uncharted Worlds, Mass Effect, by Sam Hullick.

1 Like

I stumbled aimlessly into this sound and thought it was lovely. Put it to some accidental footage

2 Likes

I had the opportunity to participate in a live stream at experimentik (Berlin) last week:

I played a 30 min liveset featuring sounds by my palette case (NE BIA, MI, Disting Ex, 2hp freez, 3sisters, Zadar, Compare 2),iOS Samplr, Fundamental, Loopy HD, the Bastl Kastl and a Tapedeck.
The Visuals were edited beforehand.

I’m quite happy with the result even though the freez was acting up during the performance - anyone had issues with one of those units before?

Let me know what you think! =)

1 Like

This is wonderful! I especially like the contrasting textures in the visuals - very apt for the title of the piece. The linkage between visuals and sound is palpable but not “obvious” - which is also really great.

2 Likes