Latest tracks + videos

@eblomquist thanks, Ed!

Actually the EP is out today, it’s available here:

2 Likes

You might enjoy this

Similar but not at all the same…

1 Like

oh nice, looks interesting, will check it out!

1 Like

Some very slow and quiet music meditating on the telecaster and modular interplay :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Collab/remix my roommate and I did, coming out on a comp by Irán Wym Organización from Chile soon

3 Likes

Played Future Intel (online radio station here in The Netherlands) yesterday. My first all-modular (+ norns) performance. :slight_smile:
Also using my own Tidbit script.

3 Likes

playing around with crow sequins! lots of fun :))))

3 Likes

don’t normally make 4-on-floor house stylez, but for weeklybeats this week, using mostly Renoise, with aalto and kaivo plugins, plus played bass, guitar, and sang… video made(a little too quickly - couldn’t figure out how to get around these xmas colors :joy: :santa: ) using Jitter:

12 Likes

The video is not exactly sync with the audio, I used the wrong settings on the camera, but pretty happy about the atmosphere of this study :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Jamming with an Omnichord in my tiny studio corner

2 Likes

I made this when battling against the storm last night

6 Likes

This is super! I need to see what the haiku was.

some low BPM stuff with the Rytm, Octatrack, Little Deformer 3, and Quadrantid Swarm

4 Likes

Thanks Marc.

sunset in snow
is like a letter read
many times

Ryuta Iida (1920 – 2007) was the son of the haiku poet Dakotsu Iida. Initially a rice farmer, Ryuta published his first haiku volume, “One hundred noodles”, in 1954.

I love the title of his book and think I’ll use it in my senryu today.

2 Likes

for weeklybeats - week7 -
(plumbutter, guitar, 808 samps, prepared-piano samps,
jitter-with-blender-models-and-driving-footage, & love)
"SlowDanceFootwerk"

5 Likes

The third in the series on “The poor man’s OP1”. Now using a Dirtywave M8 Tracker and a Novation Launchkey Mini Mk3.

4 Likes

I reviewed the flight of harmony infernal noise machine

2 Likes

Recently got a Moskwa II and fooling around with it in just intonation mode I immediately hit on a sequence that really caught my ear so I built this patch around it, with most modulation coming from Just Friends, ‘playing’ the Time knob to introduce variation.

5 Likes

A few explorations after reconfiguring my rack for some droning:

Voices:
Cursus Iteritas through Triptych, Dixie II through Ikarie, MCO through Blades, Manis Iteritas through Belgrad

Modulation/Sequencing:
Pamela’s New Workout, Ornament and Crime, Zadar, Ochd

Effects:
Melotus Versio, Big Sky

3 Likes

jazz/pop groove, a-part short phrases ending in upwards sequence,
b-part legato, middle section dreamy and blurred, solo on ms1

6 Likes