Latest tracks + videos

Ugh, did I just literally scroll past 2000 posts just to add another one? I’m terribly sorry. I’m going to spend some time scrolling back this week to make up for it.

The animation here is pretty much an accident, but the music is more or less intentional. I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

My baby is a pop song!

The “lead single” of my first album, Learning to Run, is here:

All sounds (except vocals) made with the bitters/onebit/bite suite of M4L devices.

8 Likes

that was fucking great, @alanza :partying_face:

edit: the vocals are just

3 Likes

thanks!! the mix/master is more … sparkly? than I would have dared attempt on my own, but I think it really adds to the piece. I’m very happy with how it turned out and looking forward to having more to share!!

2 Likes

Gallops ‘Death Square’

Gallops unveil ‘Death Square’, the second in a series of single releases showcasing the instrumental trio’s assimilation of technology as a de facto fourth band member

2 Likes

i made a norns script ‘scattr’(:point_left: in that thread, i posted a completely different track made of the same script and sounds), then played it out, then added/edited/mixed/mastered further in logic, for this week’s weeklybeats:

…norns-circle-03 got me to script endless beats so i got this week’s done early :partying_face:

9 Likes

Hi all — I put together a small selection of field recordings and sessions from a lake trip I took in August. Recordings were captured with an h1n, and the sessions were played with an op-z, microcosm, and tx-6. This is my first time arranging + releasing anything I’ve captured / played, any ears and feedback are appreciated!

4 Likes

Dziś

4 Likes

I don’t post tracks or stuff (or my plugins) here, but on reading another thread it reminded me, I made an album. So I will post the album :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m glad it made you smile : )

I was mainly just playing with a Brandy acapella “Almost doesn’t count” and getting ableton to automate grains and switching between the beat and the voice. Just a fun bit of plunderphonic type play.

1 Like

Released something new: guitar → chase bliss mood → shallow water → zoia, plus a little op-1. Some ambient pieces that made me think of fall in the midwest.

4 Likes

Tomer Baruch is using SuperCollider to auto-generate this livestream of ambient music. I’ve been loving it so far.

5 Likes

I edited this MV using free public domain videos and I recorded the track with the microfreak + fx pedals.

2 Likes

drooling filter clicks
wallowing tone clusters
bitcrushed glitches &
nose-diving analog noise.

diy circuits
custom code
ciat-lonbarde &
make noise.

5 Likes

enjoying the weird vinyl sim compressor on the 505 this morning

1 Like

I’ve been playing about with Cong Burn (John Howes) Strokes recently. Well worth checking out. Cong Burn

Recently exploring the midi CC into Elektron Rytm MKII, gets pretty crazy. Good fun.

5 Likes

Hi ! I released a new album called “Azias”.
It is a mixture of things I have worked for in the last 3 or 4 months, normally piano centered but also with some ocasional Vermona Perfourmer and a (vst born) string quartet.

You fine people can check it out here:

2 Likes

Hey team Lines! Recently, I have been enjoying the Boston Modular Underground. It’s so fun to meet people and hear synthesizers – and to play! Here’s a video of my performance at the September event:

3 Likes

New on m’Bandcamp: “paracirc (feeding ketamine to the squirrels in the park)”

• free download or pwyw
  • link in bio or direct from:

Edited to add: :pirate_flag: Added to Norns Pirate Radio 91.7 - “paracirc (feeding ketamine to the squirrels in the park)” - thanks to Burial & burial vs Massive Attack…

1 Like

King

Blockquote

2 Likes