Latest tracks + videos

I could, using the Quality CV of Chord v2. But I ended up sequencing the four notes directly with Chord v2 in unison poly mode, using a polyphonic track of SQ-64 and a MIDI to 4xCV interface. So I freed the MOD track of the sequence to control the release time of the chords envelope.

1 Like

So, this is an album collage consisting of several different weekend recordings.
It flows as one “nearly an hour” recording, so don’t bother if you aren’t open to that sort of thing.

4 Likes

This Pure Data modular patch, Inspired by singeli beats from Africa (fast rhythm) and generative music.

7 Likes

Mostly made with sounds done with the VCV Rack version of Mutable Instruments Rings, sequenced by Bitwig Studio and then put through a modulated bitcrusher, along with some background stuff. It reminded me very much of hearing odd sounds on the radio when I was nipper, and I liked the way the bitcrushing added its own crings and pings to the, er, rings.

2 Likes

First steps with Strega …

7 Likes

Evening jam with 5x modules.

3 Likes

Hey there!

I am happy to share my latest release “Verges” with you all.
2020 was a strange year. Full of sadness but also full of hope. Devoid of much noise and clutter, it helped to see really valuable things.
“Verges” is my form of reflection on feelings during 2020.

Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This is giving me strong Animal Collective / Here Comes the Indian vibes, which I absolutely love

1 Like

I love that album! Thanks man!

Here’s a little Tune. I recorded myself playing my Nord Drum and used that as a base, going for a loose chill vibe

@kveye just listened to the album, really enjoyed it :slight_smile: great work

3 Likes

My first day off in around five weeks, so I did a little improvised live stream on my Instagram — until the batteries abruptly died on my Zoom recorder.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by andy zuliani (@z.uliani)

1 Like
1 Like

finally getting back to it… programmed my first(files linked from here:
Electro-Smith Daisy Microcontroller Platform - #63 by RABID) for the Electrosmith Daisy Petal(so easy to flash then test, flash then test… all using Max/MSP/gen~), unfortunately, i must learn to play guitar again :sob: ah well… baby steps :baby_bottle::baby::guitar:

4 Likes

Thank you! :bowing_man:

No Fresh Hells Here.

Two pieces from February–March 2021.

Prepared guitar, Nord MIcro Modular and Supercollider.

2 Likes

Teletype CV notes → Grendel Drone Commander
Teletype triggers → Mannequins Just Friends
Mannequins Just Friends (envelope generator/accent generator) → ALM Tangle Quartet
Grendel Drone Commander → ALM Tangle Quartet
ALM Tangle Quartet to Expert Sleepers ES-9

1 Like

It´s called “A walk in the park”.
Piano, Vermona Perfourmer MK2, Lyra-8 and other stuff. It was published on this lovely netlabel, Mimi Records. Check it out at https://mimirecords.bandcamp.com.

1 Like

yes, like extending the number of clips and scenes for longer compositions but the MC-707 is great!

1 Like

I have a new EP out on Mailbox Records. It’s an 18 minute piece divided into three parts which flow into each other.

The first track is built around around recordings I made in the museum of musical instruments in Malaga which I then added some tape loops of various sounds I recorded during that same trip.

The first half of the second track is all Lyra 8 and the new Ableton Live pack Voice Box with recordings I made during a hike in the hills near where I live. the second half is the same Lyra track played through a tiny 2W marshall amp in my building’s basement and recorded with my H2n.

The last track is pretty much all 0-Coast, layered and run through different effects.

2 Likes