Latest tracks + videos

Here’s a video of all my #Jamuary2022 highlights! regardless of how I’m feeling creativley, jamuary never fails to bring me out of the woodwork and start sharing my work with the online community again. These are my 4 favourite pieces designing sounds on Monome Norns and the Critter and Guiatir Organelle M.

Enjoy (:

5 Likes
3 Likes

A wee drone to celebrate the half way point betwixt the winter solstice and spring equinox…

3 Likes

Wanted to share my 2021 release Walled Garden with the forum that inspired many of the processes used. Here’s to a new year of sharing music :sunny:

Download codes:

https://gilgentile.bandcamp.com/yum

meuu-jveq
f8la-68rt
5us8-kfh7
g5q3-gmq5
3r8w-uzyr
amn4-j6nl
rgaq-ygvj
u697-july
vz3d-gpqr
6tvp-ufgd
nugg-emfh
l5k3-3tev
48ym-h7n8
enu9-vevn
gw5k-g3te
2h6k-uxuu
aqn2-vqeq
rgd5-6trt
uxnb-v276
vqam-gcqk
68f9-uhy8
zudu-ev2n
z5qv-uywj
n8gr-vfly

3 Likes

No Numb Hands!

Computer-controlled DC motor exciting various instruments, mostly guitar. And some other bits.
28’03’’
Jan-Feb 2022.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Very happy to share the first track, “Werken 2” of my new LP “Empty Luminescence”, which is coming out February 22 2022.

if one of you is on soulseek, you can search for it tomorrow, you might find something…

Bandcamp is coming up, soon, hope you folks enjoy the record!

3 Likes

last summer my friend Alanna and I went to summit park, which is a beautiful city park here in Victoria on Vancouver island. containing some old growth garry oaks, a reservoir and amazing views and took some pictures with my holga and some field recordings

alanna took those pics and turned them into this amazing video using lots of digital abstractions and software I don’t know much about, i made some music. clarinet, piano, glockenspiel… lots of norns and some dsp

10 Likes

///////////Edit : deleted////////////

My new album is an instrumental ode to the harshness of winter. Created over the past 2 years and inspired by the winter forest around my camper and the severe cold that can change the world into a different planet.

7 Likes

It’s Bandcamp Friday so all proceeds go to the artist. Please buy as many Bandcamp releases as you can today!

For this split Sulis Noctis/Hawthonn single we will be donating 100% of the proceeds to the Just Giving campaign in memory of Em Clav, who sings on both tracks and sadly passed away a few weeks ago. I played guitar on and mastered the Trees & Flowers track.

xetb.bandcamp.com/album/trees-and-flowers

www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rememberingem

5 Likes

Really proud of the effects chain on this one, since modulating it is the only real source of change in the track. Imagine a lines thread on cool/strange effects chains :thinking:

9 Likes

Have a new EP out this week. Loads of Elektron and modular (Cwejman, Birdkids, XOR) on it. EP was mixed analog on an AH ZED24. Only involvement from DAW for recording.

It’s also out on cassette! Gebarentalen EP | Oneven

2 Likes

Latest drone track.

Polyend Dreadbox Medusa, Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2S, Tascam PocketStudio.

Download codes available, just PM.

4 Likes

Acid-style jam with live drums, 303 and synths.

2 Likes

i reviewed the Behringer TD-3 MO

1 Like

generative tune in tree minor keys, planned melody quantized to scale

4 Likes

This is a short teaser I made for my upcoming EP, which is coming out next Friday on Fallen Moon Records. If anyone’s listened to any of my previous releases, this is almost completely different, and I wouldn’t really categorise it as ambient.

The EP is titled Souvenir Store Gimbri, a longform composition made entirely using a gimbri, also known as a sintir, I bought from a souvenir store in Marrakech a few years ago. I have documented how I went about processing the sounds and all the plugins and gear I used, but I guess it’ll make more sense to write about it when the album is out there.

8 Likes

a live synchronized bitwig + renoise set with controllers that excds and me played at the Remote Chaos Communications Congress in December:

and my solo set from the same night:

4 Likes

made these recordings using soma pulsar, ornament, lyra, lorre mill dk2, syntrx, oto bam

7 Likes

Finally got my act together to compile all of my individual tracks into an “album”. Still, this track is my current favorite. Now I have to figure out visuals to go along…

7 Likes