Latest tracks + videos

Ole @marcus_fischer just posted the full video of his recent performance at the Whitney and it is, like, you know, really really good.

5 Likes

all ios
aum on the pad
(@brambos’ rozeta, mozaic. troublemaker et al)
cinematic on the phone

2 Likes

I’m in the process of recording a “second part” a “B side” and will looking for a proper label
I wish to do a vinyl

1 Like

Another set of pieces from april this year.

Function generator and heavy computer assistance.

116.6 BPM
Jam on Elektron Digitakt
Record on Zoom H6

2 Likes

Current is the third track of my new album ‘When’. Hope you enjoy it.

5 Likes

Felt groovy and melodic :slight_smile:

First ever album release! Although I’ve been a musician for 45 years (holy cow) and have been making my own music for nearly 10 years, this is the first time I’ve produced enough of a thing on a single theme to merit, in my assessment, sharing as an album. This feels like the start of a long-time dream; I hope to have other works to share in the not terribly distant future (less than 45 years).

10 Likes

Here’s a patch I recorded a few days ago. The lead voice is using an LFO from Stages to open up one channel of my LxD, and using pressure out from TSNM to control the speed. The background voices are pretty vanilla, but it was still a fun patch!

congratulations
nice work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello dear Lines friends! Here’s a little ”ambient/downtempo" jam, combining Norns, OP-1 and Digitakt. I’ve been feeling very contemplative lately and I’m loving to spend several minutes just listening to a sequence for focusing on the subtle variations of the sound and melodies. Do you also ever felt like this? Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. :sparkles::ocean::sparkles:

4 Likes

Been doing a dawless setup. Had a fun day writing completely focused. This was one doodle that came out of it.

1 Like

Experimental collaborative / free improvisation / playground / crossover medium / live recording at Ruang Tamblong (Bandung, Indonesia) :

1 Like

I put together the classic Elektron line-up (Monomachine, Machinedrum, and Octatrack) and am very happy with the results! The Monomachine, in particular, really has a characteristic and interesting sound to offer, and even in 2019 there’s nothing else quite like it.

2 Likes

Hi,
I haven’t released much the last few years. I always get stuck with something, more often than not it’s a lyric or a vocal take I don’t manage to get right. So this August I decided to set a goal to finish something, an Easy Win. To avoid my usual bottlenecks and to release it no later than September 30th.

So here it is, eight instrumental songs, written as they were recorded. I just took the first idea and ran. The dulcimer song didn’t make it though.

My work process has been very inspired by my previous Disquiet Junto entries. So thanks to @disquiet for giving me a push, and for giving me a chance to realize that also the seemingly half-finished stuff can hold something beautiful.

I’m hoping this is just the start of a much higher production efficiency than before. It has been a great month and a half.

Thankyou for reading and listening.

6 Likes

Trying to work out who these sound like. Kind of Actress?

1 Like

Would appreciate feedback on this! Recorded it as one live take (all modular). Looking for advice on arrangement, mixing, if there are any elements which feel too crowded or could use another element before I go into editing mode on it.

7 Likes

Hard to say, as I’m listening on desktop speakers, and my left ear is clogged, but it sounds really fucking good… wicked track. The perc. elements (and the various secondary tonal bits, which seem well-mixed) sound hella foregrounded (not in a bad way?) - it’s hard to complain when they sound so good

1 Like

Hey folks, it’s October 1, I have an EP that comes out every year at this time and disappears by November 1st called The October Country. It consists of synth covers of horror film themes, including Suspiria and The Fog. I hope y’all dig it.

2 Likes

Put a couple tracks up on bandcamp recently:

2 Likes