Latest tracks + videos

llllllll

Thanks! That was the idea. The lack of a clear loop is largely down to Kria; it’s pretty simple to create loops that aren’t immediately repetitive. There’s a Make Noise Tempi in there, too, sending ansible a clock tick that pauses every now and then, which also shakes things up a bit.

My wife said I should tell you that she really liked the music in your video! She usually doesn’t like modular videos all that much.

recent track and video, same name for my soundcloud :grinning:

which began as a play with Rings and turned into a short attempt at something more structured. Learning smile. But I really like that Rings smear.

first run with a home-brewed M4L device I hacked together – took the bones of that 4ms DLD pd patch and replaced the buffers with a couple of @Rodrigo’s karma~ external. device is only halfway done (more a SingleLD), but it’s able to run as a varispeed reverse circular-ish delay! borders on CT5 Mode 1 territory.

TT is doing basic Renè-esque X * Y to run through 2.0’s PN ops.

also, BAM. so much BAM!

This is lovely. Would you mind sharing the TT script? I’ve never used mine like this and would love to see what you’re doing in more detail.

> teletype : code exchange

Super thrilled to have my album ‘Real and Surreal’ included on Hainbach’s latest lofi mix, ‘Summer Floods’. This includes his latest tape ‘On Endless Beach’ and Jogging House’s ‘Self’ which I’ve been listening to a lot lately. Looking forward to familiarizing myself with the other artists on this as well. Lots of dark, hazy textures.

this is insanely well done

[quote=“Dan_Derks, post:1200, topic:99”]
took the bones of that 4ms DLD pd patch and replaced the buffers with a couple of @Rodrigo’s karma~ external. device is only halfway done
[/quote]what??!

resourceful, clever hack

I am so excited to share it once its done. Just a really simple but flexible device, due to the sources of its existence. Does nearly exactly what I was (under-)using CT5 for, but I’m also looking at how to pull in more of those cues.

wow thank you. means a lot coming from you. i really dig your stuff.

Thanks

For better or worse I cant make hip hop beats as good as that (but LOVE hearing em)

little jam from the other morning w teletype, dixie II, rk4, a-124, piano

have a look over my shoulder

by the end of this session I was ready to capture the rhythm for later use

3:33 is GOLD, j. WHAT.

just made this. made this out of field recordings captured at a moog werkstatt workshop. the workshop was hosted by gray area foundation for the arts.

Never used kria or ww so I’m just now realizing their power (in a practical sense)…might try toggling between each with a footswitch to free up my hands further

experimental ambient. live performance for modular synthesizer and effects.

featuring: monome arc, grid, 2x ansible, earthsea, isms; orthogonal devices ER-301, qubit mixology, mutable instruments clouds, strymon el capistan & bluesky. detailed patch notes on the video page.