Some sweet drones and tones out in the sun <3

1 Like

Wonky beat - Broken funk!
Sequenced from teletype…

1 Like

In love with sonic pi and orca

4 Likes

A slower paced piece from tonights session

I’ve distilled out some eurorack modules I want to know better - teletype, cold Mac, disting 4, morphagene - alongside some old favourites - into a smaller system.

This is all working towards a live setup - liking the iPad as part of that. AUM gives me all the routing I need and I’ve got a bunch of nice synths on hand to use with my hardware…

1 Like

New subscriber-exclusive release added to my Bandcamp page. These recordings were created at Nerd Audio on the afternoon of 12 April 2019, using a Make Noise Powered Skiff containing a Square Hermod, a Make Noise Rosie, and various Mutable Instruments modules. This was my first time using the Hermod and my first time trying to coax some darker, noisier sounds out of the Mutable stuff.

https://caelmore.bandcamp.com/album/12042019-sketches

First track I’m releasing from the album ‘tiny divine’ I’ve been working on for the past 6 months. Labels get @ me.

Also looking for someone to collab on the other side of a split I wrote for last year. I’ll be releasing it on tape /25.

4 Likes

teaching myself daw chops again

7 Likes

Love this! I really like all the tracks you’ve posted.

Drone Tape Loops Experiment with Casio SA-5 (90’s Vintage Keyboard) :

and in the interest of discussion rather than just dropping links like i normally do…this track is kinda special on a personal level that may not come thru for a listener without context

i’m not often able to capture some of my fav aspects of hip hop culture in my music

in this case i could have tweaked the arrangement further and rehearsed the sample chop
to perfection but i took inspiration from and tried to make moves/choices in the spirit of graffiti writers: there’s learning, preparation of materials and practice on form, plus plenty of observation…when it’s time to create then everything happens relatively quickly and with definitive purpose

that all provides part of the thrill (and skill) of the art

i’m mainly proud of the drums since the rhythm is the focal point
and i managed to keep them balanced w/o weakening how they knock

this was fun to make
hopefully the things i learned while building it will help me tackle challenges in future projects i work on

7 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate it! It means a lot to hear that somehow it resonates with someone!

First livecoding release

5 Likes

Re-recorded one of my tracks to make it twice as short and more fitting for an album format. Made on Octatrack only.

Keeping things super minimal (and quite a backward looking track because of it). Playing with my new-to-me x0xb0x… and the 606 which I have had for over 25 years :slight_smile:

Hoping to make an ep/album in this vein (obvious influence reflected in the title!!)

‘Tulip’ is the opening track to my new album. It has the simplest setup of all of its tracks. With two Elektron Digitakts and a Digitone running through OTO Bim & Bam and then directly into the Revox B77 1/4" tape recorder. Hope you enjoy it.

7 Likes

Otis by @Justmat is becoming one of the key elements of my nascent live setup (if anyone is organising any electronics gigs in the North of England and is short of someone to play…:slight_smile: )

This is pretty much a frippertronics piece but more Richard Pinhas than Robert Fripp

need to build my 16n - 4 steps is ok for a sequencer (using the TXi) but 16 might be better

3 Likes

Track and video from earlier today. OP-1 into Norns. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

This is excellent! Very cool to see someone using otis :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like