After listening to Why we bleep ep5. I wanted to try something olivier said in the podcast…
Ears → Clouds
Clouds → Rings.
o_C modulating Position on rings for the drone.
Also testing my new 2hp stereo output!
You make this patch sound quite simple but whatever the case the results are gorgeous!
Hi, I just tried something similar, but used Pamela’s new workout to modulate rings and clouds, sounded amazing, just need to try and remember how I built it up into a wall of sound and get it recorded, this sounds fantastic, very Ry Cooder and Paris Texas !
This is beautiful. Thanks
Thanks a lot. It really is just plaits, w/ and one Kria loop. It’s manually played into the loop rather than a sequence and it’s a really fun approach that I plan to replicate again in future
This is the first time I’ve seen w/ played live
Yeah everything is good. Work, Music, Wife, Repeate… We need to get together on a track.
Little ambient piece I just put together!
this is a new ambient modular track with w/ all over it - recorded live in one take
I was going to share this too. It’s it grid ops on the grid? Does anyone know?
it looks like a version of earthsea with cv going to this / that
Ah thanks. That was my other guess and makes sense although I could never get w/ to behave that way. It does look like similar use to the Wanfeng video though which is grid>tt>w/
With recent celebrity suicides making headlines and the discussions about depression, anxiety, and suicide that have been filling my social media feeds, I decided to reflect on my own experiences and start working on some recordings that address them. Here’s the first of what will probably be a series of thematically-related works tentatively titled Waterbodies:
Two studies for “Waterbodies,” inspired by two bodies of water where I nearly ended my life in 2014. Two variations on a self-playing modular synthesizer patch.
i have a little collection of one-minute synth video clips up. have a look if you care…….
My album Urtìis is out now. you can have a listen over there!
I started a new tape project…I used only a Tascam 414, an OP1, a guitar and a morphagene!