Latest tracks + videos

llllllll

My third album as Starthief just dropped today. Ambient, drone, abstract electronic. Eurorack with occasional softsynths.

More adventures from Nornland MLR.

Finally finished the mix down the of this live streamed session from January. Sort of percussive… repetitive… bassy… swirly… ripples:

This was really very good. Loved the visuals and minimalist improved piece. Is the audio available elsewhere so I can listen to this when I’m out and about? :slight_smile:

Music for wobbly bridges. Messing around with, soundgrains and some footage I found on archive.org of a bridge collapsing.

Slowly working towards a live set (anyone have any good ideas for places I might play in the North of the UK - guess I should ask elsewhere?). Still intending to add Organelle and rPi/Pisound/Norns (until I can afford a grid/norns for real) but more programming needed for those

Polyend Seq and Audulus is turning out to be a really nice combination.

First composition with norns! Using it alongside the modular and some pedals.

I also wanted to try something new, and instead of making a typical, “floating-hands” type of video, I filmed as if you were in my room watching me perform :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out. I put “Gathering of the Cuttlefish” onto most of the music platforms.

The first EP of our band La Sciarma is out now on Bandcamp, cd and cassette limited edition too.
Not synth related but more of a guitar driven indie rock.

this is wicked stuff… nice work!

Lovely! What is norns doing here? I’m still trying to wrap my mind around it…

Improv using Earthsea triggering samples on the er301.

https://youtu.be/3SWRlt02BOs

Smash that grid! Woo!

BTW - Are you using the Earthsea module or Ansible Earthsea?

Its a genuine original Earthsea module :slight_smile:

my patch from… an hour ago?

The melody is just me playing Earthsea live into W//. Just Friends does a lot W// THIS and THAT. Everything runs out into Norns mlr. all noodling/ recording live.

Not my music but a colab with Benjamin Mauch. He is on here = @Benjamin_Mauch “When I Leave, I Will Remember”

trying to set up a patch for the next one

VideUtopia is my youtube channel focusing on long formate shots. How long can i point the camera until i freak out and need to move it or loose the light.

Im always down to collaborate if anyone has something that could pair well.

The first EP of our band La Sciarma with the title “Volume II” it’s out on Bandcamp and in a limited cd and cassette edition.

Not synth related but more of a indie/alternative Italian rock band very very 90s (as we effectively are :sweat_smile: )

Show us some love! :heart:

here’s an ambient improvisation with with op-1 in random sequence mode, cassette tape and keys with modular processing, & maple leaf.

Here is something I came up with using Make Noise’s Mysteron as main sound source.
Caterina Barbieri’s loop talk was a great inspiration and I tried to stretch the Mysteron to infinity and beyond with the help of Strymon Magneto. Give it a go let me know what you think.

Here is a link for the talk:

my jazz record