Latest tracks + videos

llllllll

Live performance from last night, at a local Open Stage event. Decided to just play one piece this time and evolve it more. Think it worked out pretty well, went in some different directions at the end. Playing longer I found I got much more in the zone, and some points near the end barely realised what I was doing :smiley:

Modules:
Bass - Spectrum into Ripples
Mid - Lifeforms Primary Osc into Polaris
High - E330 into Humpback
Pad - Clouds
FX - Blackhole DSP and Chronoblob 2

Some of my latest patches :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi ! First post here.
Heres’ some music I do.
Enjoy.

I’ve been recording Australia’s largest playable guitar in Narrandera and had a chance to experiment with a bow and a bottle.

Wasabi Jones of Highpoint Studios and I are planning to create a multi-sampled instrument for use with Kontakt and other samplers.

Thank you so much Olivier!

Thank you, really appreciate the kind words!

The Nanoloop thread had me looking for any of my old live sets using it, here’s a Cementimental X d0us set from years back at a chiptune nite, all sorts of off-kilter nintento vs atari vs un-synced grime acapellas :slight_smile: ha this is better than i remember

https://www.mixcloud.com/Cementimental/cementimental-x-d0us-chips-at-the-cricks-kingston-upon-thames-12-jul-2014/

Oh wow and yeah the stuff i put on Chipmusic, i need to mirror this somewhere more findable / less flash reliant: https://chipmusic.org/Cementimental/music/cementimental-x-d0us-live--mission-arts-club-london-17-jul-10

aaand that time I played a pure Nanoloop set with a bit of noise at an open mic nite https://chipmusic.org/Cementimental/music/cementimental-live--open-mic-night-the-princess-alice-london-30-sept-2010

wait these are not ‘latest’ but as good a thread as any to post them :slight_smile:

Tell us your soundcloud/bandcamp sites

New Track!
Experimenting changing modes in Plaits with O&C quad LFO, Tides, 3 Sisters and Clouds

Starting a new regular series of tracks made primarily with my modular (picture at the bottom) The goal being to make a series of tracks, as frequently as possible, to force me to learn all the new modules and older ones I don’t know so well. I won’t post the whole series here - just this first one so keep an eye on my sound cloud should you be interested. They aren’t just ‘studies’ - they are meant to be decent pieces of music in their own right

For this one: earlier this week I’d come to the conclusion I didn’t get on that well with Rene and Teletype was much more conducive to my music - however last night an idea occurred to me. This is teletype clocking both x and y of rene and transposing rene with the disting mk3 - the gate from x and y go into maths and are 'and’ed I also have channel 4 of maths cycling allowing me to ‘edit’ out gates. sequencer sound is cursus through the wasp filter, the background sound is DPO.

Love it! Seems like a potent combo you have there for live performance.

my kind of fantasy!
,…•={✓÷√^|{{(π°===××′¥©%‰%©©©©

I got distracted while planning on upgrading my Norns to Beta 2.0!

Norns awake & a simple sine patch on U-he Hive

elektron digitakt jam

DERIVE Kyoto :slight_smile:

https://caelmore.bandcamp.com/album/sirensong-version

A version of a loose cover of Tim Buckley’s “Song to the Siren,” recorded in my bedroom on 15 March 2019 in an attempt to distract myself from stress in other parts of my life.

The 71-minute runtime is the result patching the modular synthesizer and programming it in such a way that it self-plays through the 64 states saved within the sequencer’s memory. A “final” version of this composition will be realized and recorded at a later date.

Please note: due to the size of the original recording file, I was required by Bandcamp’s upload limits to chop the file into two smaller files. This is not my preferred means of exhibiting the track but it is my only option until Bandcamp increases its max file sizer per track.

Teaser for a new visual album I’m working on focusing on ambient slash minimalistic composure slash meditation slash polyrhythms slash going off the grid.

this reminds me of a very colorful version of some of the windows media player visualizers I played around with as a kid.

So long since I’ve recorded anything, so I hit record. Single take, with some samples, some effects, and riding a 16n/Push live. Feels like me again.

Not a track but a little snippet I was happy with and decided to throw up. One of these days I’ll actually record things. :slight_smile: