Please send the following:
- rhythmic sample
- melodic sample
- vocal sample
- image (can be a photo, a waveform, an audioprint, whatever)
in the form of a link to your samples, in a private message to @jasonw22 or to jasonw22 at gmail. Deadline is Monday, July 17th, 2017.
How it works:
- Before the deadline, anybody that wishes to participate sends their samples (and an image this time) to the curator.
- On the deadline the curator makes all of the collected samples available to every participant
- A new deadline is set for finished tracks
- Participants create a track using only the provided samples as sound sources. There is no obligation to use every sample. Samples can be processed in any way.
- At the deadline, all finished tracks are collected by the curator and handed off for mastering.
- After mastering the Kunaki and Bandcamp stuff gets set up and the release happens.
For an alternative explanation here is a poem contributed by @angrycrow for the previous LCRP:
for those of you that are new to this,
where we all submonome else’s samples to
create a track. stick all of the tracks to you
an album where we all submit a couple of samples, then
samples to create a track. stick together and you get an album.
those of you that are this group, it’s where
we all submit a couple of samples, then everyone
uses everyone else’s samples to create a track.
stick all over and you get those of you that are new
to this group, it’s where we all
submit a couple of samples,
then everyone uses everyone else to create a track.
stick all of an album.
those of you that are a track stick the track.
all of the tracks together.