1d cellular automata sequencer
less concepts is rooted in the idea that complexity is just a shit-ton of simplicity, chained together. at its core, less concepts holds 65,536 possible combinations of notes which can be gated, offset, and manipulated to create minimal sequences for improvisation. small changes to a single parameter can bring sweeping or subtle changes.
seek. think. discover.
libfolder, adds option for script to be clocked via crow (input 2).
option in the standard ‘clock’ param.
NEW: params: output can choose two different crow output formats:
crow cv (1x v/8)is output = v/8, output = trigger. this means you can send the note data from both streams to a single v/8 destination.
crow cv (2x v/8)is outputs[1+3] = v/8, outputs[2+4] = triggers
- params: crow: enable pullups?
- params: output, to choose either CV (outputs 1 + 3 do v/8, 2 + 4 do envelopes) or i2c-connected Just Friends
- ~ r e f r a i n updated to use new softcut panning syntax
- params: softcut pan slew for ~ r e f r a i n
- fixed: probability of transposition params weren’t re-loading with sets
- fixed: midi device now selectable (previously defaulted to system device 1)
v2.1 (crow) - https://github.com/dndrks/less_concepts/archive/master.zip (rename folder to less_concepts)
or GitHub - dndrks/less_concepts: less concepts for monome norns