Documentation

Hold BTN1 to:

• update library
  • update selected script

BTN3 - install / remove script

Download

v0.2 - Download zip

16 Likes

what’s the correct format for a post in this category to be added to the package manager?

0 Likes

That’s a really neat addition, but won’t it need some way of identifying Norns scripts from Max or other stuff?

0 Likes

Thats kinda temporary workaround thing.
@zebra told there going to be library management in maiden/menu. Not sure if this needs to be developed further now.

2 Likes

Hi there, If I hold button 1 nothing happens –

I am new with adding things to norns so its very possible I just don’t what I’m doing yet. Sorry if that’s the case!

is this correct:

download librarian & unzip
copy to dust/code
sleep norns
select librarian script
hold button 1

What should happen next?

edit: ahh I see – you hold button 3. I guess I missread the instructions. update library sounds like what I would want to do, but its install/remove script? either way I think its working :slight_smile:
Thank you!

0 Likes

while in main menu (scripts list) btn1 updates library, in script menu btn1 updates script to latest version (no indication of that) and btn3 installs or removes script

1 Like

Had something a little weird happen using this today. When trying to install a script I picked “haven” but it then installed a duplicate of “cranes”. Anyone else encounter this?

0 Likes

tried to use the script to install/update other scripts(managed to unintall reels with librarian, but not install it again). I get this error in matron:

sh: 1: cd: 
can't cd to /home/we/dust/code/reels/
0 Likes

Sorry for your issue! Removing Librarian/lib/scripts.db and restarting script should do the thing

0 Likes

might be an issue with the path to reels in librarian(I think it just got updated) new error when trying to install reels with librarian

fatal: repository 'zip' does not exist
0 Likes

Fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like