Lissadron

I did not implement it specifically, so I guess it does whatever it does by default (!?). Don’t have a crow at hand, so also cannot test it…

beautiful! Thanks for the share!

Don’t feel guilty, this is what it’s made for, after all :slight_smile:

If you wanna help out, maybe you wanna listen to my music on bandcamp :headphones: :wink:

3 Likes

This is very inspiring. really looking forward to exploring this script

1 Like

This is really fantastic. Thank you for sharing this. Makes me want to explore this script. Honestly, beautiful!

1 Like

very deep , yet simple >> #nornslife
but!..meta parameter lfo possible integration / update ? humble smiley face emojicon –
also i feel like i should be able to figure this out w.midi maybe but alas , and plus im no coder : /

1 Like

could you explain what you mean by “meta parameter lfo possible integration / update ? humble smiley face emojicon –”?

I’m just guessing and could be wrong; I think he’s asking if Lissadron as a script and synth could have controllable LFO’s that can effect the norns global or meta parameters such as global volume, monitor and/or Softcut.

As I think about it, he could be asking for something like the assignable LFO on the OP-1

But again, I could be wrong.

1 Like

thanks for the (possible) explanation!

I am currently not planning to implement such a feature. However, if there are enough people requesting it, and I find the time(/money) to do it, I am willing to consider.

1 Like

thanks y’all
to clarify - is there a way in which i could achieve automated adjustments of E2 & E3 paramter (“meta parameter, different for each seed”), without coding?

so, im imagining an lfo latched to E2&E3 – i love dialing-in gorgeous harmonic resonance & slowly shifting the knobs to create undulating harmonic overtones +++ but would be very fresh if i didnt have to manually twist the knobs w/my fingers lol.

and when i mentioned midi , maybe theres a midi controller i can slide into my norns that can accomplish this that i dont know about … … … much love
MD

1 Like

I cant find this is maiden? how do I install?

I second this! in 20 characters

1 Like

you may do this (with any controls) via MIDI; unfortunately, and since AFAIK the USB-B port on Norns/RPI can only be used for power, not for sending over MIDI, you’d need to either plug a rather intelligent MIDI controller/sequencer (like the pyramid, or a beatstep pro) that is capable of MIDI LFOs, or you need a dedicated MIDI interface (like the m-audio midi sport) to connect to a host computer and there-running DAW (or e.g. SuperCollider) that provides the MIDI LFOs.

Or, of course, you could implement it directly into the Lissadron script and send me a PR :wink: . This might actually be something interesting for the norns architecture itself: meta-control/LFO’s for engine parameters…

1 Like

you might need to update your norns; Lissadron should be listed in the dust project manager.

1 Like

I think u can use yr double norns powers here w/ changes if you wanted, you’d just need two midi/usb converters, to get midi out and then back in

3 Likes

A very quick no musical demo. This script is probably the most underrated one on Norns. Amazing for instant melodic sequences and bass lines. I’ll try and post something to show it’s more Easel like qualities with slower tempo, rather than the quick arp type tweaking in this clip.

5 Likes

Here’s a more melodic one

2 Likes

been learning my way around a Cirklon…
went to town sending almost every single CC message available into Lissadron for last night’s installment of Late Night Noiz For Late Night Fiends:

3 Likes

I am struggling at triggering Lissadron via midi. I can map midi controls of the parameters, but am not able to figure out the triggering. With Molly The Polly app, you can set the channel, is their a default channel it is expecting or a way to change it? Thanks.

thanks for trying out lissadron!
i can currently nit answer your question really, i used an external usb-midi controller (op-1) to trigger notes in lissadron and did. it have a problem… what is your setup? does midi nite control work in/with other engines?

Just got my first few minutes with lissadron after wanting to play with it FOR WEEKS! I had to suddenly shut everything down because I realized I would NOT be getting work done if I kept using it. It feels like this will be an inspiration factory for me and that is dangerous on a Monday morning.

5 Likes