Llamapalooza 2017

thx @jasonw22
we hope to see you next year! :smiley:

1 Like

Any weekend in May and onward would be good for me!

1 Like

what if life was just one long llaamafest from here on out

/cc @jasonw22

1 Like

Not sure I have quite that much music in me. :wink:

2 Likes

Leaning towards June, as I continue to talk to folks… Speak up if you have an opinion!

1 Like

I’m planning to be west coast before that, but maybe i’ll just drop by for tea or something :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to come to this. However, I actually work for Gray Area and will probably be scheduled to work the Don Buchla event. Small world. I would absolutely come to both if it got rescheduled.

I’ve rescheduled Llamapalooza to 6/24-6/25. I hope folks can make it, and can make it to Don Fest as well!

2 Likes

Yes! Will definitely be there

2 Likes

This made my day! Really looking forward to it!

1 Like

Just realized that when I changed the event date I forgot to also change the ticket sales dates, so it looked like ticket sales (er, donations) were closed. Open again now, we are still on for June!

1 Like

Oh hey, it’s June! That means this is happening pretty soon! Also means I need to line up catering, and before I do that, I need to know how many people are going to be here, so if you don’t have a ticket yet, and you want to come, and you want food while you are here, go get a ticket! The price is choose-your-own-donation. Just think about what you expect to eat and what you think would be fair to pay for that. Rest assured we won’t let anybody starve, but it’ll be a lot easier to do so if we know how many folks to expect. Do it!

1 Like

i can’t come, but i eagerly await video / audio! also pics of llamas!

2 Likes

I’ll be there - looking forward to it!

So, we’ve sold 5 tickets, and I’m relatively certain I’ve heard more than 5 people indicate they’ll be coming. I get that some folks might not be comfortable using Eventbrite, and that’s cool. In the interest of providing enough vittles to satiate everyone’s appetites, if you’re planning to come, can you just say so here or in a PM? Just trying to get a count for who’s coming that is somewhere in the right ballpark.

just got my ticket!! really looking forward to it!!

1 Like

It’s today (and tomorrow)! Would love to see you all here.

3 Likes

I had such a good time yesterday. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Any pics or vids from this @jasonw22 ?

1 Like

This time lapse from @mzero is a cautionary tale about the need to minimize setup time :wink:

https://youtu.be/eBUk8Q0-Ppo

2 Likes