Llllllll sample pack

Inspired by another post in the community, I’ve created a shared dropbox folder that can serve as a sample gathering resource for musicians here on lines. A place for us to upload samples and browse when we need inspiration.

It’s very minimal at the moment with just a few folders as a starting point to get us going but anyone with access will be able to modify to their heart’s content.

There’s also a document that lists a few links on the web to go sample hunting on your sonic journeys. I’ll keep that updated with any links that come in via the original aforementioned topic here on lines.

Please message me with your email address and I’ll invite you to edit the folder.

Nice idea. Is it any format, any sample rate?

Also the idea is complete-freedom-to-use-for-whatever which is a bit different from creative commons. Sorry if this was discussed elsewhere…

Any format, any sample rate. Although perhaps we could start to break it into separate folders if it gets messy and there’s too many different file types. This is fluid at the moment to see how it goes :slight_smile:

Yes it should be noted that adding samples to this folder allows others to have complete access although I do hope that people will be respectful of the original poster and won’t just rip off what they find!

It would be nice if people can mention the sample rate in the folder names - helps to know without having to download first.

Lines community sample sharing & discussion