Lorre Mill Mosstone

New lil capacitive Touch dealio, check it!

http://lorre-mill.com/

That piece of equipment would keep me inside all day. I’m sure it would be a lot of fun to play with that.

yeah check out that gallery link as well…
the double double knot plus callosum looks pretty neat

this synth voice is so beautiful despite (because of?) its focused simplicity!

hopefully they offer unkeyed mosstone as a variation someday

I’m really excited to see how the touch pads work controlling other gear. And that envelope! I really appreciate Will’s designs and philosophy. Love how they block diagram the circuits a little bit in the manual.

Also would be really interested in how this works for controlling other systems. Anyone know when they’ll start shipping?

Will said on Monday that he was gonna try to get a batch built this week. I’ve seen preorders pop up on Control and Perfect Circuit websites. I think they will start shipping next week, hope, I should say.

I really like Will’s designs, I was interested about de DK but this Mill Mosstone looks even more interesting to me.

While checking his website I bought a uTone pcb, it looks like a fun little noise box to build, and it appears to have various pads for mods. Then I stumbled upon the “Petit Mini Filter” paper-circuit and was wondering if anyone here built it? I’m gonna give it a go when back from vacation :slight_smile: