Bass synth for the Norns inspired by the Roland TB-303.
Created as a way to learn and explore the platform, and answer a need for a portable bass synth I could mess around with.
“Invited to think of the futuristic, we will still come up with something like the music of Kraftwerk, even though this is now as antique as Glenn Miller’s big band jazz was when the German group began experimenting with synthesizers in the early 1970s.” ― Mark Fisher, Ghosts of My Life: Writings on Depression, Hauntology and Lost Futures
The sound engine is based on a TB-303 simulator found in overtone.
A MIDI controller. A step sequencer is probably the best for this.
- k2 - previous control panel
- k3 - next control panel
- e1, e2, e3 - control the paramters in the control panel in focus
- Fix issue where background won’t be visible because the repo name and path name didn’t match
- Changed script name to lost-futures instead of lost_futures so it won’t be displayed twice in the script list
- Connect to all MIDI devices instead of only port 1