M Shutak - The Widow's House (Ciat Lonbarde content)

Meant to post this a while back as I thought some folks here might be interested. Lots of Ciat Lonbarde and live field recordings in there. Still a couple of tapes left, with cheap shipping too!

“Melding piano, Ciat Lonbarde electronics, fiddle, toys, transistor radios and found sounds to create warm instrumental songs filled with memory and feeling. The result is a record which sounds like an old creaking house in springtime with the windows left open.”

I hope you enjoy.

10 Likes

Buy it. Absolutely beautiful moments on that album :black_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words Jukka!

1 Like

This is lovely, I will come back for a digital download soon!

2 Likes

I love the feeling of listening to the barest scrap of a track and knowing that I’ll buy the tape. Which I just did. Well done, well done, well done.

1 Like

Wow, thanks for all the kind words folks, really appreciate it!

2 Likes

This is really stunning. Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is a wonderful album, which I bought when it was released. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Late to the party with this one, not sure how it passed me by but grateful for the heads up.
DLing now and looking forward to hearing it. Thank you! :green_heart:

Edited to add: I’ve become quite a fan of this album over what’s been a difficult week, one way or another - I especially like its flow and can happily let the whole thing play uninterrupted from start to end :+1:

1 Like

Thanks again for the kind words and for all the dowloads & purchases!

It’s been fascinating to see how much people have reacted to it. Out of all the music we’ve made, both together and seperately, something about this record seems to be really resonating with people. Tis lovely to see!

Just popped the tape on again having seen this thread. Indeed a lovely album :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been listening to this quite a bit, it’s really beautiful…

Thanks!

1 Like