M4L Chord Looper / Step Sequencer

Curious to know if there are any standard chord loopers or step sequencer applications that run in m4l for the monome obviously. Trying to use the grid in more of a standard song type thing. All the applications in terms are great but I’d really like to be able to write a progression and / or a “standard melody” within the monome framework in m4l. Haven’t tried Mark Eats yet because as far as I know it doesn’t have m4l capabilities. Any recommendations or tips in this regard would be great.

And if anyone wants to tell me why I can only get meadowphysics in el quintos suite, I believe it is, to fire the top row note that would be awesome too. :slight_smile: All led’s seem to work, but all except for the top row remain stationary when pressed.

Thanks guys!

There is an excellent app called raptor x. I’m running live 9.6 on a win7 and still use it sometimes. I hope one day @elquinto will make this a part of his quintessential suite… I digress.

1 Like

Awesome!

Thanks for the reply. To be honest I haven’t explored too many apps in the repository. I’ll have to have a look at this one over the weekend and report back. Looks great!

I did get mark eats sequencer up and running though and man, that thing sure is a beast. What I like about the one you linked is it runs within the Live environment whereas mark eats does not.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Ultimately I’m looking to start building stuff on the fly with my A4 and 128. Just trying to figure out the best combination of apps to do it with.