macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and grid/arc

starting to get more Catalina q’s in the inbox, wanted to see how things are going with folks + their grids/arcs on macOS 10.15. looks like Apple nuked the AppleUSBFTDI.kext, but unsure how that’s affecting things.

any confirmation, positive or negative, will be good data :slight_smile:. if you share, please also let us know if you upgraded to 10.15.x or if your machine came with 10.15.x

Upgrade everything works fine.

2 Likes

I’m happy to take a list of issues and raise Radars so feel free to ping me if you feel you don’t want to do it yourself. Any logs etc associated with issues will be helpful.

Not upgrading my current machine to Catalina, but will chime back in next week when I pick up my 16” MB Pro and get everything going :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

following up as promised to say that installing serialosc was a breeze. after a quick download/install/reboot it just worked

for the record i’m running Catalina 10.15.2 on a brand new 16" mb pro

also props to team monome for the great new docs. it’s obv been awhile since i’ve been on that part of the site and although i’m quite familiar with this stuff now, it’s refreshing to see the care and effort put in to make things as clear as possible for newcomers

2 Likes