Max and Node.js: Age of Javascript - Sat, June 13

Upcoming event that may be relevant to your interests. It is £20 but this is definitely in the “shut up and take my money” category for me.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I did @darwingrosse 's excellent Music Hackspace tutorial last Saturday. He’s a great teacher and while he assumed we knew nothing at the start, I learned a lot about playlist~ that I didn’t know before. Really well done. Done on Zoom. There were about 25 participants in that one.

That’s great. This is definitely the best thing to have happened in the past few months - all the content, classes, and events that are online now (and may not have been otherwise). I think I’ve seen more electronic shows in the last 3 months than I have in the last 3 years.

1 Like

Maybe this will also be relevant to some but I have written few months ago patch that uses nodejs integration in max to generate sequences using genetic algorithm. It is all open source so should be easy to pick apart:

It was a bit of a downer for me that you couldn’t really use nodejs to work on audio rate stuff but still really cool thing to have.
2 Likes

Oh wow. This looks incredible. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like