"Memories of Lost Futures" – Sat. Dec 8th @ IKLECTIK – London

December 8th Pascal Savy (FR/UK) and myself (Tomas Nordmark, SE/UK) will premiere our joint performance project “Memories of Lost Futures” (inspired by the writings of the late Mark Fisher) at IKLECTIK (Waterloo, SE1) in London. Both me and Pascal are North London-residents, “ambient” musicians and heavily inspired by the texts of Mark Fisher (K-Punk, The Weird and The Eerie, Ghosts of My Life, Capitalist Realism), so it felt like a great match when we got introduced to each other by IKLECTIK. Pascal have made some really great releases this year; “Dislocations” (on Experimedia) and recently “Colour Fields” – I will release an album (“Eternal Words”) on Valley of Search/Control Group in January next year. I guess we both wandering in the “ambient” landscape, but not necessary, but friends of experimental music will hopefully appreciate our performance :slight_smile:

Would be very happy to see some lines-peeps over at IKLECTIC next Saturday :slight_smile:

More info:

Are you playing live in London?

A humble reminder of this event tonight. Hope to see some London lines people there!

// T.