Has anyone run into this problem:
- Use monome with a patch in max/msp, it works fine.
- Close the patch.
- Start a new patch.
The monome responds to commands in the patch (for example, clicking /led/0), but becomes immune to button presses. Only restarting the computer seems to fix. Stopping Max itself does not work. Unplugging and plugging the monome does not work. This all worked fine last time I did this, so it’s a bit a frustration as I have a gig.
Running OS X 10.10.5
ETA: I have discovered the ‘workaround’ of quitting MAX entirely and restarting it each time, which although a pain, does not require me to restart the entire machine.