Monome stock updates

Personally I think norns and fh-2 is a much more compelling option, buuut Patchcable in Australia has Ansible stock: https://www.patchcable.com.au/products/ansible

1 Like

I just ordered grid + arc and would be really interested in the pros and cons of 2 Ansibles versus norns + fh-2.

I read that norns 2.0 adds arc support. Would it be possible in future that one norns script makes use of grid and arc simultaneously?

certainly this is possible. currently there aren’t any, but there’s no reason you can’t use both at once.

5 Likes

Just what I was hoping… A norns script that is a combination of a sequencer using grids for triggers and cv’s (midi notes) and an arc for continous cc’s should, in combination with a fh-2 for midi to cv, be a worthy first experiment, i think.

first batch of arcs are sold out but we’ll resume shipping may 1. i’ll re-open pre-orders at the end of next week.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Arc2 and 128 Connectivity Issues on Windows

Will Arc pre-orders be opened soon? Thank you.

arc pre-orders open now.

on may 2 we’ll be increasing the price to $900. the complexity of the device is substantial and we’ve been under-assessing component and labor costs involved in producing these. order before may 2 to get the original price.

3 Likes

Any update on Ansibles? Thanks!

The new arc feels/looks incredible…
so happy after so many years of wanting one to have it. :cupid:

5 Likes

I’m right there with you jonsimon!
Had been combing reverb, ebay, muffs, etc for years…nothing.
So great to finally own a brand new one.
And you’re right…absolutely incredible.

My Arc and Grid want to play together though.
So about those Ansibles…

2 Likes

Looks like I’m not the only one antsy for Ansible.

1 Like

if only there were a way to combine antsy and Ansible into a single word… if only… :wink:

2 Likes

Antsyble? :thinking:

1 Like

Any idea when more grids might come in stock? Thanks!

re: Ansible from monome.org

OUT OF STOCK - COMING LATE MAY

caps are copy pasted, i’m not yelling

1 Like

waiting on a shipment of grid metal bits. hoping to have them back in two weeks.

ansible is sadly going to be delayed til early june. waiting on ETAs.

5 Likes

Yay, that’s excellent news!

I’d love to hear news on Crow as well if there are any updates

4 Likes

giphy

7 Likes