Monome Stopped responding

Hey there. Long time monome user, but recently my setup stopped working.

I use pages with mlrv 2.34 in Max 5.19 runtime, and a clip launcher in maxforlive in ableton live 9.1.2. The clip launcher is Myr M4L clip launcher r4. It’s the best thing ever.

Here are my symptoms. Pages recognizes my monome and internal Pages apps (I made a groovy patch with phortran once) work fine, but the external app pages act strange. The clip launcher is functional, but nothing lights up. I thought it was a midi thing, but using a different virtual midi port or the one that has worked fine for a year, doesn’t help.

Monome_sum and mlrv wouldn’t recognize the monome (I mean there was no device in the drop down connect menu) even after reinstalling the latest monome serialosc bundle. I started from the beginning, reinstalling all the apps and following the instructions, and mlrv sees the monome, but connecting to it through pages or standalone does nothing.

Any suggestions?

Forgot to mention I’m on Yosemite 10.10.2 and I am using a gs128.

do you have an idea of what changed in your setup? was it specific to the yosemite upgrade? or max 7?

I’m not sure. I’m not running Max 7 and I’m not even convinced it’s the yosemite update. It was an update to yosemite, I might add, not an upgrade from OSX 10.9 to 10.10.

It’s been a good long while since I’ve had to troubleshoot my setup so I’m a little behind. Apologies.