Monome Sum does not save

Hey

I’m having issues saving presets in monome-sum.
After making changes to the synth parameters (in the main window and in the Step app) and then saving, the parameters are lost when I reopen monome-sum and open my preset file.

Furthermore, “Saving As…” doesn’t open the expected save window, which I can achieve only by initiating a standard ‘⌘S’ Save.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? And if there a work-around?

Thanks.

1 Like

Make sure you’ve got the most recent version which fixes many of these issues. The version currently included with the installer doesn’t have the most up-to-date monome_sum. I should probably update the installer but the new revamped installer & serialosc are perpetually in an “almost there” state…

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll give it a shot. Is there any process to updating? Should I bin the old version?

Thanks,
Coop

I was having the same problem. Just download the version of the link and everything is good now!

Thanks!

It seems downloading that the link has solved the problem of saving / recalling presents, however now upon opening sum, the stock samples for mlv don’t load and there are a few aesthetic glitches as well. Did you encounter this too, Alex?