Nature & Photography

Yea I’ve heard that re the filter, annoying but I guess all cameras have something about them thats annoying! I’m am highly unlikely to pull the trigger until I find it for a good price, like you say MSRP is worth it, anymore is just scalping haha

Thanks for the heads up, look forward to seeing more from you w/ this camera

1 Like

Yeah! Def don’t buy one during this hype wave unless it’s at or below MSRP. The prices and supply will stabilise shortly. I suspect many units will return to the used market when people realise the camera’s limitations, and there are very real limitations to all of the x100 models. It’s absolutely bonkers that a fixed-lens camera with a 4 year old sensor has gone viral, when practically any of Fuji’s X-cameras will deliver equally in capable hands.

3 Likes

100% mate, there are a tonne of cameras even with similar spec that are a 5th of the price of that camera, I will wait until the price is better for sure :ok_hand:

1 Like

I got enamored with the X100V then I got a Fuji X-T30 II because it was in stock – and the specs were about the same. It’s my first non-phone camera since before phone cameras, but I’m super happy with the X-T30 II. Interchangeable lens is actually a feature, too!

3 Likes

Decided to make do with what I have rather than purchasing new equipment, using my wife’s DSLR camera today and learning the ropes, moody day here today in North Scotland, peace.

21 Likes

Has been shot on a dead vulcano’s rain forest with Micro-Four-Thirds camera and 20mm/1.7 lens

16 Likes

Last hike last year.

17 Likes

a few days in the mountains renting some winter

27 Likes

Some photos from Peninsula de Valdés, Argentinian Patagonia

15 Likes

Woah, beautiful shots here, my kind of landscapes!

1 Like

I spent many, many hours growing up rambling in the near shore marshes and woods around our neighborhood. Back there over the holidays and trying to figure out manual controls again (portra 400).

23 Likes

Lake Coeur d’Alene, Idaho.

17 Likes

18 Likes