edit: 2.1 now available: http://llllllll.co/t/meadowphysics-2-1
meadowphysics is now new again. each row now has its own counter, more like flin. with speed control and conditional reset. check out the video:
shown is the free max version (requires max 7): mp-2.zip (10.6 KB)
but also is an update to the eurorack module:
key charts coming-- until then:
8 counters, in rows, counting down leftwards.
when a counter hits the left edge, many things can happen:
- a note can be triggered or toggled.
- the counter can reset itself or others back to its count position.
- a rule can be executed and applied to itself or another counter.
set count by pressing a key within a row.
hold leftmost key to set parameters for given row.
- set speed by pressing keys 8-16 within the row. faster is leftwards.
- stop (or resume) a row by pressing column 3.
- toggle RESET for any row by pressing the fourth column.
- set trigger output by pressing column 6.
- set toggle output by pressing column 5. (triggers and toggles can be set for multiple outputs.)
while holding the leftmost key, press and hold the next-to-leftmost key to see rules for a given row.
- select the destination of a rule by pressing column 6/7.
- change the rule by pressing the right half of the grid. select vertically and a glyph is displayed.
most “rules” require a range to be defined for a counter.
- define a range by holding a count and selecting another position. this defines the maximum and minumum.
by default the “increment” rule is selected.
- on each execution, count will be increased. if max is hit, the next execution will be the minimum.
other rules do different things, listed from top to bottom:
- none: do nothing.
- increment: increase by 1. wrap if at top.
- decrement: decrease by 1. wrap if at bottom.
- max: go to maximum.
- min: go to minimum.
- random: go to random count within range.
- pole: go to min or max, whichever is furthest away.
- stop: stop.