New release - Intervals by Jori Larres

I’d like to share with you a new album released on Post-Rift, a label I run with friends here in Helsinki. We think it’s a really good one and hope you will like it too.

Feel free to check Intervals by @JoriLarres out on Bandcamp:

The new album is inspired by theories of the multiverse as well as the concept of speculative futures and how we interact with the future state with our thinking and ideation. The album’s minimalist delicate sound draws from the worlds of ambient and kraut music pioneers like Brian Eno and Kraftwerk, minimalistic design, and electronic art music.

“My music is based on improvisation and experimentation with both composing and sound structuring. My working method is multi-step, the basis for the songs typically start to build at the idea level even before any instrument is involved. The processing typically continues with the melody or synthesis. I record several takes, which, when piled up and arranged, form new ideas that continue to build as a whole. The end result is a layered work that includes randomness and experimentation.” - @JoriLarres describes his creative process.

A bit of info on the artist himself: “Helsinki-based electronic music artist Jori Larres released his fourth album Intervals on Friday, February 11th. In his day job at frog creative agency, Larres is a respected digital designer, Scandinavian design is also strongly present in his music. To balance his design work, his music relies heavily on analog machinery and improvisation. The cinematic soundscapes of the new album are born after he immersed himself in the secrets of modular synthesizers, experimental rhythms and granular synthesis.”

Here are a few download codes for the album:
95hm-g67y
zref-ukmf
ym7x-ekka
3gms-78z7
5trp-5fkv
You can claim them at: https://jorilarres.bandcamp.com/yum

Take care and try to stay inspired in these weird times :heart:
— Jukka

6 Likes

There’s also a fresh video out of the music video oven:

2 Likes

Thanks for the lovely post @Noisetrees !

Hope the music will find new openminded listeners. If anyone have anything to ask about the music or related please ask.

// Jori

2 Likes

Thank you Jukka and Jori, I appreciate your generosity in sharing this.
Downloading now…
I used code zref-ukmf
Great video, too!

2 Likes

What a lovely video and track. I’m really excited to dig into the rest of this album.

Thanks for sharing!

(I used code 3gms-78z7)

2 Likes