New Release - Tiny Windows. Featuring heavy norns usage!

Really pleased to release my EP Tiny Windows.

A lot of this material is expanded from shorter experimental pieces as I’ve been learning how to use the Norns, how to use cassettes and how to break free from the grid. Lots of Twine, lots of oooooo, some Plonky, some Cheat Codes, lots of Felt Instruments, lots of a very low-end mono tape deck.

FFO ambient, slow, piano based, noisy stuff.

26 Likes

Fantastic warbly textures on these - especially Eleven Seconds. Haunting stuff, very good. Thanks.

2 Likes

really enjoying this. Nice early morning music. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

great sonic textures- a perfect backdrop to a session with my pencils and sketchbook…thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thanks gang, really appreciate you giving it a whirl.

1 Like

Only just got round to giving this a spin but wish I’d done it sooner :grin:

This is absolutely gorgeous, right up my street - I could have listened to a full album.

Especially like January First and Eleven Seconds, hope to hear more like it from you!

Thank you for sharing it.

3 Likes

Thank you Helen - and huge thanks for the purchase on Bandcamp - I assume it was you :slight_smile:

With the little revue from this record I treated myself to Felt Instruments Lekko last night which has led me directly into starting to write a follow up record to this.

2 Likes

Great to hear about a follow-up - Lekko looks really excellent and I’ll definitely look forward to hearing the results in due course!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful :black_heart: thank you for sharing this body of music with us.

1 Like

Only stumbled across this now.

Wow, this is seriously beautiful stuff. Really emotive and full of lovely warm fuzzy textures.

2 Likes

Just revisiting this album again. Such an incredibly moving album.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

The follow up is in process but I’ve lost all motivation recently. Hoping that the long evenings bring about some more inspiration. I’m about 2/3rds the way there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully the inspiration hits soon! It’s the perfect time of year to be wrapped up with some cozy tunes like this.

1 Like