New thing! (derail this thread? impossible!)

My body is ready for this.

1 Like

does it mlr???

2 Likes

It’s clearly the new Pipe Organelle. Those ports are for actual pipes. :postal_horn:

2 Likes

/peers into the darkness, the sound of a fax sent to no one baudrates through the firmament…

1 Like

While reading this ^ I’ve had a feeling I’ve caught a glimpse of Jeff Noon’s microprose :slight_smile:

1 Like

i had non-decaf coffee yesterday (first in a very very long time), in preparation for today :fax:

46 Likes

This is sooooo exciting!!! Maybe I will drink a non decaf too today to be extra ready

Oooooh, excited!!!

1 Like

Halfway through a pot of full-caf coffee, and wondering if I should switch to decaf to avoid getting overexcited…

3 Likes

I’m glad I have today off - now I can endlessly refresh this thread!

6 Likes

2 Likes

whats-in-the-box

6 Likes

Brian right now.

6 Likes

Hey Tehn its my birthday today please release the new thing it would be such a nice present!

11 Likes

YESSSSSSSSS
so good

more details
less derails

1 Like

can we put aside the new thing for a minute and derail this thread with a discussion of decaf? I’ve never tried it (2x coffee/day drinker) but am willing to at least listen

4 Likes

Decaf can be great! There are plenty of haters out there, but when I was a barista I loved our decaf espresso. It was like raspberry-cashew-milk chocolate deliciousness.

EDIT: to give credit where credit is due: SQ1 Night Cap

2 Likes

special shout out to dandy blend

yum!

2 Likes