New thing! (derail this thread? impossible!)

I heard the new thing doesn’t make use of the number 7 ANYWHERE

2 Likes

I just ordered a Teletype and I’m hoping @tehn will throw in a free copy of the “New Thing.”

1 Like

Bumping the New Thing for New Info

3 Likes

(post devoured by the creeping darkness all survivors gain +1 insanity)

9 Likes

hi kristoffer
more info/links about this? :slight_smile:

Here you go:

1 Like

isms 2 maybe? I’ve been wanting to get my hands on an isms case for a while and a new version would be great!

1 Like

Would love that as well!

1 Like

I FOUND THE NEW THING!!!

https://www.amazon.com/monome-Hashtag-Colored-Handle-Ceramic/dp/B074W7DZG9/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1510347500&sr=8-11&keywords=monome

14 Likes

I’m game for a mug with some grid, arc or teletype stuff :slight_smile:

but does it have i2c??

L 1 4: MAKE.COFFEE

8 Likes

I’ve tried the dish known as patience and found it bitter. I sincerely tried to find purchase in @jasonw22 trying to sell me that the Faderbank was the New thing! But now that I’ve learned about that thing that had once been a New thing! but in reality is actually a kind of old thing, I would like to demand answers.

But who here is able to command @tehn to deliver us from being baited with his hint of the New thing! that for six weeks has remained unknown?

My kingdom to know just what is this New thing!?

Well if it is a coffee mug…I certainly hope @scanner_darkly and @bpcmusic will collaborate on the i2c functionality and will offer us an expander with some blinky lights and a refill jack.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you misunderstood! Never meant to give that impression.

What the heck is it gonna be?!!!

1 Like

Oh god…the return of the NEW THING.

2 Likes

delivered new thing to @Galapagoose just now aha

38 Likes

Oh well that clears everything up, now I totally know what it is; it’s the NEW THING!

1 Like

Mmmmmm, neeew thiiiiing.

2 Likes

My guess is some sort of ic2’d mixer thing

1 Like

We’ve got circles, squares and rectangles…

Something triangular is my guess :joy::rofl:

5 Likes