Nils Quak – und noch eine Kassette & Die Karrierebibel (dual tape release)

As the marketing genius I am, two of my tapes are released around the same time. Both tapes make heavy use of my IFM modular system, some other modular bits and some plumbutter recordings. There’s the occasional Digitone in there. All in all, I’m really happy with the results

Both tapes are nearly sold out. Some are still available at Econore records (https://econore.bandcamp.com) and for the US people there are some left at greentoneusa.bandcamp.com.

here are some codes for you (to be redeemed with obvious link: Nils Quak)

nwdz-v86m
wjqk-6296
e9ru-kl6k
g2xd-6jt9
txep-k63z
te6b-gkl6
t83w-3kvy
k9uz-v8br
kywk-624l
nkjk-klje

dgy4-weym
7u6x-jkdc
xlyh-kyxw
hetp-yfjs
47ng-bm9d
4ldy-wzgh
4sqz-hgfv
chrn-vbv9
eclx-6wzt
gssj-kxy7

I hope you like it. Happy to discuss any questions regarding production or gear.

9 Likes

kywk-624l and chrn-vbv9 used.

Thanks for those, excited to check these out!

2 Likes

Thanks, used nkjk-klje and gssj-kxy7.

I’ll be listening for the use of IFM modules especially since I had a Dunst once and the rest of the line seemed so strange to me (currently own a Plumbutter and Coco).

2 Likes

I find the Dunst the most underwhelming module of them all. Basically just noise, a random spike, an everchanging saw and a random pulse. I like the Fourses most, but the Sprott filter als has some great potential, but is hard to tame.

If you are looking for raw IFM sounds, this is probably not the right place, since everything is like burried under heavy processing or editing.

I forgot, there’s also one track making heavy use of @sixolet Sacred Cyborg Harmony script on the “Karrierebibel” tape

5 Likes

t83w-3kvy and hetp-yfjs — thanks!

1 Like

thank you very much, I got 47ng-bm9d and g2xd-6jt9. really dig the sound so far.

1 Like

e9ru-kl6k and xlyh-kyxw redeemed.
Thanks a lott! I love Die Karrierebibel, and not only because of the title… makes curious for Und Noch Ein Kassette. Listening first bit right now: sounds great.

1 Like

love the sound, couldn’t get any codes working but i’ll be checking more out soon
congrats!

1 Like