Noisebrige NAW discussion.
Its here for you to make some craaazy music.
Im gonna be @ Noisebridge tonight after 5pm if anyone want to interact in person
Lots of updates on this:
Our Noise Audio Workstation has migrated over by the VR / Unity Game development group. There are now two machines available to anyone able to drop in! New working additions include:
- Rockband Pro drums via wireless midi (lol)
- Alesis Mastercontrol with Motorized faders
- 88 key weighted Midi controller
- APC40 controller
- Sonicsmith Squaver - audio controlled synth.
- Sonicsmith Convertor - audio controlled synth
Not working, but recently arrived is…
- Monome Grids (kit in need of assembly)
Licensed software on both machines now includes:
- Bitwig Studio
- Ableton Live 10
We’ve begun offering 101 Intro to Ableton class at Noisebridge, but need a teacher who can fill-in for June 16th and June 23rd at 1pm. Basic class is an hour, plus 30 minutes for Q & A. If you are able to help us out in San Francisco, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this a real thing?