quick update on the approaching 2.1.0:
- @artfwo added a new and rad clocks system which enables all sorts of multi-synchronization. could use help on docs and examples… i’m working on it.
- @Dewb added tape->cut and tape->reverb routing!
- i added a no-action (silent) param set method
- various fixes from @zebra and @markeats and @okyeron and @its_your_bedtime
- @ngwese is working on some sweet library management integration for maiden.
looking to post a new release in a couple weeks (!)
looking to cut down the issue list which is, well, long.
looking for contributors that might have time and want to help push the internals of this ecosystem forward. many issues are aesthetic, documentation, and usability. there are certainly various programming languages at play (and we’d love help on all of that) but also proofreading and doc writing and testing is super super helpful.
- see the good first issue list on the main norns repo. if you’d like to jump in and help, please self-assign and feel free to ask questions and discuss further within the issue thread.
- maiden also has a bunch of sprinty possible improvements, and i know there are a bunch of web-smart design-smart people hanging out here
- of course PR’s on issues outside these lists would be also rad
quick future roadmap summary!
- 2.1.0: clocks, screen optimization, maiden features, globals cleanup
- 2.2.0: param menu massive overhaul, global clock system
- 3.0.0: universal engines (ie, pd, standalone dsp, etc)