SYSTEM > UPDATE while connected to the internet.
- NEW parameter menu system, many new features
- NEW tape naming on record, indexing
- NEW soft reset by 10sec hold K3-K2-K1 sequentially
- NEW tape play now loops, supports mono files @widdly
- FIX remove ws logging, rescue disk space @ngwese
- FIX softcut buffer write and clear, meters @zebra
- FIX more effective reset, remove configs
parameter system update
many big changes, please be patient while we update the docs. here’s the quick rundown:
- PARAMETERS is in the same global page position, but now has a tree: EDIT, PSET, and MAP.
- GROUPS are now possible. tree structure, navigate with K2/K3. only one level of depth allowed.
- SYSTEM AUDIO params all are now in the param menu!
- SEParators can be named, and also K3 will jump to the next SEP (for quick nav)
- new param type: TEXT (for storing/editing a text string)
- OSC names are shown in the MAP view
- many more param types are midi mappable now (!!!)
- cc, channel, and device selection
- in/out range scaling
accummode for incremental rotary encoders
- @markeats inspired interface: E2 scrolls save/load function, E3 scrolls slot, K3 executes
- option to name each pset, with default text
scripting notes for new param system
params:add_group("this",2) params:add_number("num1","num2") params:add_number("num2","num2") params:add_number("not","not")
this makes a group with two params.
num1 go in the group (the first two that followed the definition).
groups cannot be nested.
this prints “filter” above the line for the section (otherwise blank)
- K2 on sep jumps to next sep
- K1+E2 jumps between seps (plus top line)
any param can be hidden from the list. indexing by number only.
params:hide(4) x = params:visible(4) -- returns false params:show(4)
- by default everything is visible.
- you can hide entire subgroups.
if you’re in a lockup situation (for whatever reason) DO NOT USE THE BOTTOM WHITE BUTTON (which can cause data loss which may force you to do a tedious disk re-flash).
now you can push-and-hold K3-K2-K1 (in this order) for 10 seconds and the system will reset (unless you have an extremely strange lockup, in which case please let us know).