SYSTEM > UPDATE
- NEW cpu monitoring shows all four cores, UI adjustment @tehn
- NEW lattice: add hard reset @infinitedigits
- FIX crow: multiline packet parsing @Galapagoose
- FIX params: exclude trigger type from params.bang @andrew
- FIX compilation: osc handler signatures @zebra
just a bunch of fixes, but worthy fixes!
CPU monitoring is updated (K2 on HOME to toggle). now shows all four cores, whereas in the past it showed an average— so it’d be confusing if you were getting crackle at 30%, where the likelihood is that supercollider is over-running one of the cores.