Maybe. I pressed and it snapped down really quick, I think it started to go around the lower shaft thing and it split up the side. It could have been a fluke, but it sure was nice having the spare.
I had trouble removing the black spacer things on the header pins. So I improvised… but I think I didn’t notice one of the pins sliding up when I soldered the teensy to the main board… my bad.
Anyways warning to other builders to double check the clearance before soldering the keyswitches on. I’m going to hold off on fixing mine for a while because I don’t want to de solder all the switches yet lol.