< open space online /> sunday may 24 2pm CST

ft.
brin
@dan_derks
@glia
@zanderraymond
+myself

like many I am brining my irl event platform to twitch for the nxt few months !
seeing how the series in chicago was largely initiated by this community it makes a lot of sense to have it on the internet anyway. don’t miss this lineup !!!

follow us plz ! --> https://www.twitch.tv/an_open_space <–

44 Likes

Sounds amazing! I’m not familiar with Twitch, but does the performance get recorded and would be available there or elsewhere after? My timezone is a bit prohibitive for watching live.

1 Like

on twitch the artists all stream in from separate channels, so as long as everyone archives performances will be viewable on their pages. I’m not super familiar with twitch either so I’ll try my best get all the parts working together !

an archive listing would be a great thing to use the website/poster for :thinking:

& sorry about your zone ! I want to invite artists from europe and california to play which is a tricky balance to strike time-wise lol. maybe we’ll move it earlier depending on who’s tuning in

6 Likes

the silver lining of all this is that I can finally (sort-of) experience some of these events I’ve seen a lot about online over the years and wished I could attend, but haven’t been able to because they are 1000s of miles away Very excited for all of these performances @andrew thanks for putting this together!

10 Likes

It would be cool to just be able to watch the others (w/o flying to CHI and LA)…streaming tech now allowing me to join in is a pretty wild side benefit

Polishing my set tonight and hope yall enjoy!
(zunaito on twitch btw)

5 Likes

Yeeeessss. Thank you! Helluva lineup. I’ll be there.

1 Like

little day-of bump for this!

so excited to play this event today, planning on using @Olivier patchwork ii jf noodles into @dan_derks cheat codes!

an open space is one of the warmest, inviting, serene places in chicago to experience live music, i can’t wait for the return of the event on twitch, tune in if you can (you don’t wanna miss this)! see you there :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Aw fudge! Will be jumping in after my own set. Is there rough schedule?

@andrew went 1st
then @zanderraymond
I finished a couple mins ago
@dan_derks on now and brin closes shop

6 Likes

Its been great all around. :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Yep, still have mixed feelings about this whole streaming sets phenomenon, but I do appreciate that I got to see some distant friends play some music. Thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Applause for each artist. Bravi

1 Like

i think they’ll eventually remove the footage so here’s my whole set for those interested

4 Likes

! oso #2 occurring nxt sunday !

ft.
@matthewdavid
@tehn
m. sage
music for dogs
matt ryan & will krauland

hoster & poster == @zanderraymond

follow us plz ! --> https://www.twitch.tv/an_open_space <–

20 Likes

massssssssssssssive lineup

thnk u for hosting!

2 Likes

building sounds and patterns for tomorrow, looking forward! thank you @zanderraymond :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

I’m there! The lines community stream a couple weeks ago was the highlight of the week. So stoked.

3 Likes

bump ! about 30 minutes till we go live with @matthewdavid

4 Likes

This has been excellent today… :clap: :clap: :clap: y’all!!!

1 Like

what a wonderful Sunday treat this was.

2 Likes