Our Science Teacher - Remote Learning

Hey Everyone,

This is my first release post here alongside the lines community. I am thrilled to announce the digital release of our album “Remote Learning” on Bandcamp today with my earth siblings Jordany and Kimble under the name “Our Science Teacher” (OST).

“Remote Learning” is a long distance, collaborative, electronic circuit filled record of our three musical efforts to date. The album’s approach could be described as “sonic short stories” told by each one of us and this is the compilation of those “stories”.

This is OST’s third release on Rainbow Galaxy in which I was asked to join and it is an honor to be releasing my FIRST set of electronic compositions with these two incredible human beings. Their generosity in friendship and dedication to their music practice has been such an inspiration to me and I am so glad to be traveling forward with them on this sonic journey.

This album would not have been possible without the creative groundwork these two have already been forging the past few years as well as collaborators / participants Ben Loughran of Trash Hours Mastering and Todd Hammell of Solid Colors. Most of all my deepest love and gratitude to / for c: for sympathetic resonances and the invitation to sit alongside your piano bench which feels not so many years ago…

MUCH appreciation to the lines community for all the continual kindness and inspiration. I am glad to be here with yall! Thanks for listening…

UPDATE: Download codes
Please enjoy a listen and let us know what download code you used; Thanks everyone!!!

gak6-72hc
27yk-5hqw
dm2t-7eys
s8mt-vu2l
vxpc-jukj
7e94-gpzk
vr24-3n89
9mlj-cm7z
zbp6-wgp6
yv72-cb7y
y95d-xwmf
yt7e-jwya