//// pictures of our sound-making machines ////

I adore those neck-joints. I saw them on a picture of another friend’s shamisen, but those are gorgeous.

Yeah, I should have taken some photos with the protective ends removed because they really are a work of art. Once it all comes together it’s hard to tell it was ever 3 pieces.

1 Like

Run jack upgrade…

17 Likes

Beautiful and interesting setup, would love to hear some recordings.

thank you! i posted a couple on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scanner_darkly_

2 Likes

BLOOOOP

6 Likes

(Damn, it seems you’ve got all the stuff I’m planning to buy when I’m rich!)

1 Like

finally updated isms case (big thanks to @kisielk for help with soldering i2c/ftdi headers!).

this company should have good synergy - er-301, shuttle control (used with nanokontrol),
meadowphysics, earthsea, teletype, telex txi, just friends, three sisters and erbe-verb:

32 Likes

I think I may have finished my cupboard, noodling station.

Just waiting on a couple of cables and it is ready for immediate playing, no faffing about trying to plug everything in and loosing the motivation.

7 Likes

A big missing piece of my setup arrived in the post this week and was waiting for me when I got home from a trip.

23 Likes

Speaking of things arriving in the post…

Was lucky to grab one of the reissues before they sold out.

(thanks to @Angela for the photo tease via messenger!)

Bonus pic of the return address on the box:

10 Likes

My recently finished 6U/90HP DIY case. Very happy with how it turned out.

18 Likes

i need to get some longer cables now…

11 Likes

Current state of the new case, as it was at Brighton Modular. (Black are retail products of mine, Purple Means Proto).

8 Likes

pool show at the end of the earth

50 Likes

reduced set for experimentation and practice

24 Likes

Gotta love concrete floors.

24 Likes

sick speaker!!! i had one but returned it recently :frowning:

Finally got around to finishing the desk and some speaker stands for new digs in Philadelphia.

24 Likes

Short time lurker, first time poster:

Just finished a 96-point long frame patch bay for the home studio. I can now confidently say I can solder. More to come…

13 Likes