//// pictures of our sound-making machines ////

Sunday setup:

37 Likes

I did a set of mutant techno with a buddy who got some great sounds from a Double Knot. I’ve avoided knowing anything beyond that experience because temptation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Space and light are really nice things to have. I know what you mean — this is my mother’s house, I actually live in a single room apartment a few times smaller than this piece.

1 Like

Please share if you have any recordings of that set! :slight_smile:

It’s a very cool device, great as cv-source… but not as versatile as I imagined. Haven’t delved into fully, though. Looking forward to explore it further

2 Likes

Quick glamour shot of my first modular system! After grabbing the STO, I’ve decided to hold off on expanding the skiff for a bit while I discover what my pain points/needs are.

20 Likes

grids

13 Likes

house plant / eurorack glamour pics

26 Likes

plants + modular = :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I got into modular. This thing is super fun :new_moon_with_face:

13 Likes

First jam with the PB, and friends.

12 Likes

Looks awesome!

What’s the unit above the grackler?

1 Like

That’s the Macumbista Benjolin V4!

Here’s an excerpt from the jam:

7 Likes

i also had the old ammo can. ended up having it move along for a number of different reasons, though this new format is more tempting!

This is really nice, the pad sounds give it really quite a different feel to what normally comes from jam sessions on those machines.

1 Like

This is fabulous and inspiring. More than 35 years ago, I was a viola performance major. Coming back to music in my late 40s (now my 50s), I’m looking for ways to include my viola into my electronic music. Follow that passion! <3 <3 <3

1 Like

Thanks Chris. The pad is done with the yamaha reface dx, quite a capable fm-synth despite it’s size. Also, the meris poly moon adds a lot of character

Here is the latest modular rig. Pic taken a couple days ago and I’ve already changed things around. LOL!

2 Likes

Started my journey to Serge by building my power supply. Next up the NTO.

17 Likes

Field

22 Likes

Nice and clean setup.
Love the art on the walls, where can I find them?

1 Like