//// pictures of our sound-making machines ////

Show us what you do with this setup!

1 Like

Just recorded something. I will see if I still like it tomorrow and then upload it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t imagine not liking anything you record…had to laugh at this though because anytime I post something immediately on Soundcloud I almost always change my mind the next day and have to delete it. Should wait it out like you do…

2 Likes

New friend arrived–

Oh and, first thing I recorded on this setup in case anyone is curious

16 Likes

My young modular system. Built the case this January and there’s already so much I’ve been able to do with it-mainly as a drum sequencer for my Digitakt and LXR.

6 Likes

I think my finger smudge on my lens made these cool streaks of light.
I just recorded a 21 minute long minimal improve. maybe to minimal?

9 Likes

I love this thing.

14 Likes

The Folktek Mescaline made me realize that DuPont connectors are not my thing ;). The Softpop seems cool though. Interesting design…

The upcoming Bastl/Casper Electronics modules are some of the very few things that I plan to buy when they get released (or probably a bit later) to consolidate my modular.

1 Like

if you enjoy the Dupont connectors you could get an entire modular rack of the stuff :smile: http://tangiblewaves.weebly.com/store/p2/AE_modular_Rack_1.html

aha yes! i very nearly backed their crowdfunder. And @oscillateur I find I enjoy patching with dupont cables more than euro, for some reason. Maybe their fiddly nature makes me slow down and think more :slight_smile:

1 Like

last summer in the adirondacks with 0-coast, keystep, walkmen, tascam porta 4

i think kodak portra 400 in a minolta x700

27 Likes

@barnjazz wo…great view. keystep sequencer is actually pretty great. those keys tho.

2 Likes

Bought a couple of cassette heads from eBay and made a little Magnetophon wand for some found sound embellishment to my drone work. Looking forward to getting the module soon and not having so much high end noise.

14 Likes

My setup for today preparing a vlog re: Orac update and Norns using a push2
(Rendering/uploading as I type, a nice feeling :slight_smile: )

19 Likes

Planning for a 94 hp 12u case. But with this setup I can still get to Mars in record time.

43 Likes

Care to share the link ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Norns is in flight

13 Likes

How much does it love birds? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

81 Likes

:rofl:
I’ve been seeing people doing this more and more

6 Likes